Why Choose Mediation?
- Save money and stay out of court.
- Avoid the stress of going through the court system.
- A judge will not impose a decision on you.
- Remain in control and negotiate arrangements that work for your personal circumstances.
- Receive a private, impartial confidential service.
- If you find it difficult to talk to your ex-partner following divorce or separation, then mediation may be able to help you.
- If you are worried about money or where you are going to live following a separation then mediation may be able to assist you.
- Mediation is voluntary and mediators are trained to support both parties in decision making, and to support couples through their financial and legal separation concerns.
- Mediation is now recognised and supported by the courts as an alternative way of resolving disputes following a separation or divorce.