Why choose me?
Mr v Mrs: Call The Mediator
In 1992 I qualified as a Social Worker from The University of West of England with a CCETSW Diploma in Social Work (DipSW) and a Social Work Diploma of Higher Education.
I worked for Hampshire County Council and then Portsmouth City Council as a child protection social worker for 8 years.
I retired from social work when my second child was born to become a full time parent.
6 years later I myself went through a divorce and mediation involving property, finances and children.
In 2006 I qualified as a Family Mediator to embark on a new career that would benefit from my professional and personal experience.
- 12 Years continuous experience in family mediation.
- Acreditation from The UK College of Family Mediators.
- Over 1000 successful outcomes in Family Mediation.
- Fully insured with PI (Professional Indemnity) cover.
- Member of National Family Mediation.
- Member of the College of Mediators.
- Qualified to carry out MIAMs (Mediation Information and Assessment meetings).
- Qualified and experienced in all other aspects of family mediation.
- Qualified and experienced in AIM (All Issues Mediation).
- Qualified and experienced in P&F (Property and Financial Mediation).
- Qualified and experienced in Child Mediation.
- Qualified and experienced in DCC (Direct Children’s Consultation).
- I undertake regular ongoing training including CPDs (Continuing Professional Development) to ensure that my practice remains current and that I continue to meet the standards required for the Family Mediation Council.
- Moderate fees as self employed with low overheads and do not charge VAT.